Todd is a registered representative with LPL Financial and partner of HJR Financial Group with more than 25 years of experience assisting professionals and business owners pursue their goals. He specializes in estate, retirement, employee benefit, and investment planning.
Todd, who earned his degree in finance from Iowa State University, is a Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), and Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU). He is also licensed in life and health insurance and holds FINRA Series 6, 63, 7, and 26 registrations with LPL Financial.
Todd currently chairs the Iowa City Area Chamber Legislative Committee and is a member of the following organizations:
- Eastern Iowa Estate Planning Council
- Eastern Iowa Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Iowa City Area Chamber of Commerce
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
His past professional and community involvement includes:
- President of Iowa City Area Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors; Chair of Iowa City Area Chamber of Commerce Board
- Junior Achievement
Todd enjoys being outdoors and is passionate about golfing, hunting, and traveling. He lives in Iowa City with his wife, Lisa.